#utopia! | DoD:S Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#utopia! | DoD:S Team

utopia! Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<3 to leaders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ness

ness

<3 to leaders Empty
PostSubject: <3 to leaders   <3 to leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:10 pm

It is very hard to lead a clan.

All these things you have to take into consideration

Time: Have to have allot! I just spent 2 days cleaning up our forums. Then we have scrims, wars, pracs.
Patience: Oh god do I even have to go into what it is like with 25 members. Also being a girl and leading a clan in a 'boys' game. All the crap you and your clan gets because you have boobs.
Effort: So hard to get that motivation.
Organization: The organizing I have to do with 25 members is ridiculous. GA, pro dod tournament also a squad for insurgency.
Real life: both yours and clan members: partners, kids, school study, work, friends, family. To much to go on.
Understanding: People have stuff and things to do. You have to understand their sometimes is just not enough time in the day.

Leaders put allot of time and effort in so you can just play.
All you have to do is turn up and shoot people.
Think about what is behind the making of that scrim/war you are playing, how you came to know about it and be able to play in the first place.
(leader posting, organizing times to suit all members, the other clan plus themselves, trying to get the team together, learning maps, strats, pracing and training you, going on GA accepting and making challenges, putting in scores, making sure you all have your steam id's in)
A leader does allot more than others think about.
Every time you spam up the forums(Leader in their spare time they have clean it up)
Everything you do also comes back on a leader. You rage they look bad. You do not turn up for things, they have to organize something else.

DoDs is a game and rl should not be pushed aside. It is played to have fun. I have the time to accommodate leading a clan because of my lifestyle.

Sometimes It just takes somebody to explain.

Allot of people choose not to look into things. See outside the box that is their lives and see that: Every other person they know and see has a life aswell.

xoxoxoxoxo to all leaders out there
Back to top Go down
austin

<3 to leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 to leaders   <3 to leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 pm

I think the biggest thing is patience. It must be so hard for heartly's to put up with me sometimes. Respect to that.
Back to top Go down
deathstriker

<3 to leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 to leaders   <3 to leaders Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 am

lolz , wow i have work thats it, that reminds me , im building my new lan rig today weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

<3 to leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 to leaders   <3 to leaders Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:33 am

lolz

good stuff

specs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<3 to leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 to leaders   <3 to leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<3 to leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#utopia! | DoD:S Team :: General Stuff :: General Chat-