#utopia! | DoD:S Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#utopia! | DoD:S Team

utopia! Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you do it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwner3r

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 pm

Hey guys, just interested in how you run your recruits. We have a bloody long screening process but it appears to be working out for us.

We have someone apply and get the dR-A. Tags on them. dR- Applicant.
After 5 days in which the members hold a vote to see if we WANT them in they go to dR-T. or dR-Trialer. Which they wear for 2 weeks minium or until we tell them to take it off.

So after the vote its a yay or nay. during trail we get them to prac with us and so on and we also say yay or nay. Once they pass prac they go to full member

so dR.

We appear to be the only clan with such a lengthy process. But it appears to be working and i'm doing some market research into how other clans recruit.
Back to top Go down
Heartly's
Admin
Heartly's

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 am

hey dude our system is kinda shit cos we already have sooo many players but i would but them on trial and a prac scrim to see how they perform....

but if i ask them to join cos i can see talent Razz... i really cant look at ze german lol.... anyway if i ask them..they are in striaght away
Back to top Go down
https://utopiagaming.forumotion.com
Mikey

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 am

put em in a few scrims, see if they perform well i rekon. Getting players to put -t in front of the name is crap. Base their performances on scrims only. I play very ordinary in pub games yet seem to do well in scrims. And on the flip side i played with a guy who would rip up pub but would choke 10 times out of 10 in scrims.
Back to top Go down
Demolish

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:18 am

we're all so nice to zee... yeah like mikey said, you see how they go in killing/holding/rushing/talking/tactics in scrims n stuff, also I for some reason seem to look at how many times some1 caps something in pub see if they go for caps or not because it could make a difference in a scrim if they go for a cap or don't, it just kind of helps me understand the person
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm

hmm yea...we've just started a new system... hoping it will get rid of flakey bastards while getting the others more dedicated.

You have to sign a contract...
and blah blah...which i've taken off

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikimaru

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:33 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
Mikey

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:04 am

yeah maybe thats a bit too full on dude

My contract would go along the lines of.

If you play shit in scrims, you wont get to scrim till your in form

That is the totally wrong way of going about it and will deter people away from ur clan. After reading they'll be like .. wtf man i just wanna scrim every now and again
It's a game thats meant to be fun, not the Third Reich
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:18 am

yes and no it is pretty drastic but we've got members who don't do shit and then complain.

They complain they dont' scrim. We tell them to get TS and learn the strats so they can PLAY with us. Do they bother no. Next match comes over same fucking complaint.

Vold and I are fed up with little whiney bitches never saying thankyou and expecting the world- a product of a larger sized clan.

We plan on this weeding out those undedicated players and also making them realize THEY have to put someting into dR as much as Vold and Myself.

Hell do you think Voldat and I like running around a map at 1am finding every nook and cranny and hammering out a strat so that the next day I can go and teach it to players on a 1 on 1 basis. And why do I do it 1 and 1 and repeat myself for 3 hrs. Because the team won't pay attention and listen when I try to get them all to do it. And if I post it up how do I know they'll read it?
Back to top Go down
Mikey

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 pm

so kick em ?
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:07 pm

rather get them working for us.
Back to top Go down
Demolish

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:00 pm

then make them sign that contract thing
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:03 am

we are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do it?   How do you do it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you do it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#utopia! | DoD:S Team :: Clan Items :: Recruitment-
Jump to: