#utopia! | DoD:S Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#utopia! | DoD:S Team

utopia! Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GG

Go down 
+4
Heartly's
Demolish
Mikey
ness
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: GG   GG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:20 pm

Smile

Last edited by ness on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm

if his comments mean as much as junk mail why get the shits for ??

I was told that pyro team downed yas, so u raged up?
Back to top Go down
Demolish

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:13 pm

i think i should do the wise thing and stay outta this...
Back to top Go down
Heartly's
Admin
Heartly's

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 am

WTF HAPPENED??????????//

And talk to me cos i wanna know what this fuckin mess is all about
Back to top Go down
https://utopiagaming.forumotion.com
Rikimaru

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:34 pm

YOu calling me immature ? slaying us all , kicking us all in the second half your the immature one.we have a weekly and this is the 2nd time you havent finished it . And you having a cry about this when did i talk to any of you like 2 year olds how much shit do you want to make up . You were getting owned , you were losing , then you start saying shit you started it . i didnt say anything rude or "immature" for most of the game.
BTW
the only kind of girls that play online games are either fat and ugly and e-dating is the closest thing to happyness they can find or so messed up that even doctor phil would cut his loses when he sees the sad effort that you are.
and even a double d size bra wont support your issues.
back to the kitchen mole.
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Surprised

Last edited by ness on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demolish

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:08 pm

stalyoni didn't cut it to be in, so ignore him
Back to top Go down
Mikey

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:24 pm

it also appears that emo girls play online games to riki. Please add that to your list.
Back to top Go down
Heartly's
Admin
Heartly's

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Sorry Ness.....

First of all STAL is not In Utopia he was on trial

and what he said is kinda fucked up and i dont care if u are a girl shit
Back to top Go down
https://utopiagaming.forumotion.com
Rikimaru

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 am

Well for 1 thing as heartlys said stal is on trial.it started when you called me a faggot y ..... ? i called you a bitch after you called me a fag i didnt say shit for most of the game most of the stuff was made up when did i talk to your people like 2 year olds WTF . And if stal was giving you death threats in the game why didnt you tell some 1 in the game Do you think a clan wants a guy that sends death threats over a game ? And cancelling the game EARLY again you think we were happy ? We came to play a scrim with you guys and then you cancel it . We were just there to play a good fun scrim and practice .
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:20 am

I apologize to Riki

For yelling and being a cow. Usually I would have been fine but I wasn't.

I apologize to the whole clan for kickign them. It was a way to cut the rage.

Stal has been on my back for a while and I just got sick of it.

I get really sick of the crap I cop and also my clan

It wasn't what stal said that got to me

It was the topic we were talking about

My life is a little ltknhblndln at the moment and I apologize for taking out on you guys
Back to top Go down
Mikey

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 am

aaaaaarrrrr! I'm a Pirate!
Back to top Go down
Demolish

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Mikey wrote:
aaaaaarrrrr! I'm a Pirate!

lol, way 2 ruin the moment?

That's alright Ness, Stal was being a little... strange... neyway
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:47 pm

arrrr ima girl on the internets Smile

http://www.nofeckingidea.com/forum/

meet us in a un 'bla' environment

you to riki Razz
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:58 pm

Rikimaru wrote:

BTW
the only kind of girls that play online games are either fat and ugly and e-dating is the closest thing to happyness they can find or so messed up that even doctor phil would cut his loses when he sees the sad effort that you are.

dude...what the flying fuck. Unfortunately not all female gamers look like your fucking jailbait sister and have as many mental disabilities and physical anomalies.

after this post I'm going to check members out and see how old you are because only a prepubescent kid or an absolute tool who's life dream is to be Kenny would say such a stupid, idiotic repertoire of verbal shit

Learn some fucking respect. Both of you were had a fight in a fucking game server, theres no need to blow your load over the screen because your boyfriend said no.

Its cockheads like you that MAKE all the decent girls who play this game leave.

I have met ness in real life. She is neither EMO, FAT or vocalizes like a COW. In fact I'd say shes the exact opposite.

Also if you want to say "by the way" and talk like you have some fucking fact book in your hand you may want to do an actual POLL, and LEARN THE FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU TWO FACED FLYING DICK OF A HEAD, of all the female gamers and check what they look like. And I think you'll find that theres more of a percentage of dumb as fuck guys who look and talk like a cow being fucked up the mouth by a horse then there are girls- of similar appearance.

Ben
Back to top Go down
Rikimaru

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:58 am

Lol dude im not normally a asshole to many people on the net and i dont just aim at the female players but i get irriated when people start raging and make up shit and it so i made up some shit back like what i said is an asumption of some people. The game is there too play not start up shit and just verbally abuse people all game. And i apologise for saying those things they were a spur of the moment for saying all that shit about me.
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:21 am

Riki many things are said in quick thinking of minds

Dw about it

We were both in the wrong

Lets hold e hands and be merry and frolic in dod

Pawner always there to hold me up when im down <3 thanks for sticking up for me Ben, Your a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:53 am

Pwner3r wrote:
Rikimaru wrote:

BTW

dude...what the flying fuck. Unfortunately not all female gamers look like your fucking jailbait sister and have as many mental disabilities and physical anomalies.

after this post I'm going to check members out and see how old you are because only a prepubescent kid or an absolute tool who's life dream is to be Kenny would say such a stupid, idiotic repertoire of verbal shit

Learn some fucking respect. Both of you were had a fight in a fucking game server, theres no need to blow your load over the screen because your boyfriend said no.

Its cockheads like you that MAKE all the decent girls who play this game leave.

I have met ness in real life. She is neither EMO, FAT or vocalizes like a COW. In fact I'd say shes the exact opposite.

Also if you want to say "by the way" and talk like you have some fucking fact book in your hand you may want to do an actual POLL, and LEARN THE FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU TWO FACED FLYING DICK OF A HEAD, of all the female gamers and check what they look like. And I think you'll find that theres more of a percentage of dumb as fuck guys who look and talk like a cow being fucked up the mouth by a horse then there are girls- of similar appearance.

Ben

Sigh, i thought my pirate post would put this to rest. Riki is a current (?) pubescent kid.

Firstly he did get his facts straight. Technically, everyone in the world is "ugly". For this we must define what is attraction. In the physical sense it refers to one liking the appearance of another in a way which stimulates a person, be it physical or emotional.
Now you may look at Ness and think wow, shes what I considered to be attractive. Riki may look at her photo which by the way, is posted as her Avatar, and deem her as ugly.
Is she really "ugly" or "hot"? Well that all comes down to personal preference. Another factor is that Riki might deem that females who play computers, is an unattractive trait. Therefore to him all girls who play computers games are in fact ugly, there by, getting his facts straight.

Now i have a belief that people who contradict themselves are tools. Based on this belief, you are a tool. You insist Riki gets his facts correct when addressing certain subjects which require so, yet you yourself have not done so. Riki has no sister, only a jail bait brother. So to quote someone "LEARN THE FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU TWO FACED FLYING DICK OF A HEAD"

You have failed again to learn the facts. It was, in fact, Ness who began to disrespect Riki, so he retaliated. You also implied that he was gay, which he is not and Riki does not have a cock growing out of his head.

All these arguments furthermore stress the fact that you are a tool and shouldn't go sticking your nose into other peoples arguement once they have resolved them as it just starts further out cry such as this.

So in Short

aaarrrrrrr! I'm a Pirate!

utopia ! Mikey!
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 am

:/

Last edited by ness on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:10 pm

yea no i just overreacted.

Mickey I won't reply

That said everyone knows Ninja's are fucking better TOOOL
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:19 pm

pfft hello...

tits pawn all
Back to top Go down
Pwner3r

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm

SOOOOO not true

legs ftw.
Back to top Go down
Falchion

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
LiLu

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:38 pm

Rikimaru wrote:

BTW
the only kind of girls that play online games are either fat and ugly and e-dating is the closest thing to happyness they can find....

Mikey wrote:
it also appears that emo girls play online games to riki. Please add that to your list.

HI RIKIMARU! HI MIKEY!
ROFL! You have no idea... *sigh* @ 'stereotype' crap these days....
I know many hot/cute/attractive female gamers out there (Ness being one of them I love you ) and also i know some not so good looking ones.

I am a female gamer and i am not any of the things you say above affraid ...... ^
And this is one of the reasons why i got an annoying myspace... to prove that i am a chick (oh and i dont mean that in a naughty way... sorry there are no naked pics... lolz).
So here you are Riki and others who believe in the statement above. I am not emo, but i am craZy! i play games... i have to be a lil craZy, tehehe. Also i have never done e-dating and never will as i have a partner who i've been with for 4 yrs now Smile

http://www.myspace.com/lilu_leeloo

Very Happy enjoy & be amazed, as still alot of ppl can't believe i play internet games. ( heh, hell neither can i! dam u SAKI! getting me into games, haha nah its fun )

Cheers,
[๏JuGz๏] LiLu.

P.S. Clans i've been in, in order: -|Z0r|- , .:3U:. , [єی] , UI· , and [๏JuGz๏]
The reason i mentioned the clans... is just to show u that another stereotype i often hear that is not true is " all girls are bad at games ".
So just be careful what you type/say next time so you won't look like a.....(i'll leave that to the imagination)
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:59 pm

oh snap

hi5 sister

lilu is yet another pretty gamer

o.0

LOLOLOL ITS A GIRL OMG THEIR 3D IN RL ZOMGLOLOL11!!!!!1!!1 ONE ELEVEN WTF BBQRING RING RING RINGBONGOPHONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#utopia! | DoD:S Team :: Clan Items :: Wars & Scrims-
Jump to: